Today is Cinco de Mayo, a day notorious for eating Mexican food and drinking Margaritas and Coronas.
On May 5, younger crowds go out to bars to imbibe. This year, with Cinco de Mayo falling on a Thursday, its the perfect recipe for a night out to celebrate.
If you are heading out tonight, a few things to remember.
- The police also know it is Cinco de Mayo. They will be out stopping cars tonight, looking for impaired or drunk operators. If you are drinking, call a friend, call a cab, call uber.
- Drunk drivers will be on the road. If you are not drinking and are on the road, keep an eye out for other motorists. Be extra vigiliant watching for other drivers that may pose a hazard to you.
- Have fun. Enjoy your margaritas. Enjoy your enchiladas. But be safe. No one wants a Cinco de Mayo mugshot!
- If you are arrested, call Broadbent & Taylor for representation at 508-438-1198.
- If you are involved in an accident, contact us to see what your next step is.