Broadbent Law Blog
Archive by author: Attorney Jamie CosmeReturn

The “90-Day Fiancee” Visa

posted on
There is a show called ’90 Day Fiancee,’ where people fall in love with people abroad, propose, and their fiancées come into the U.S. with a K-1 visa. The K-1 visa allows the non-U.S. citizen to enter the United States, but they must get married within 90 days after they enter the U.S.
Read More
| Categories: Immigration, Visa | Tags: visa, k-1 visa, k-2visa | View Count: (523)


posted on
Naturalization is the process of a person becoming a United States Citizen. There are certain requirements that need to be met in order to naturalize:
Read More
| Categories: Immigration, Naturlization | Tags: immigration, naturalization | View Count: (555)
Page 3 of 3 First 12[3] NextLast
Blog Search
Subscribe to our Blog

Blog Archive
Popular & Recent Posts
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Tag