On December 23, 2016, USCIS raised the fees to file for naturalization, a green card, and more. Please find some of the new fees below:
- I-130 Petition for a relative: $535
- I–485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status: $1,140
- I–601A Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver: $630
- I–690 Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility: $715
- I–751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence: $595
- I–765 Application for Employment Authorization: $410
- N–400 Application for Naturalization: $640
For more information about the new fees you can visit the USCIS website.
If you have an immigration issues or question, please call our office at 508-438-1198.
THIS POST WAS WRITTEN BY ATTORNEY JAMIE COSME. IT IS INTENDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IT IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE.