Broadbent Law Blog
In Massachusetts, several motor vehicle offenses are criminal violations. A failure to respond properly to the ticket or summons may result in the issuance of a warrant.
Read More
| Categories: Criminal Law, OUI/DUI/DWI, Warrant, Misdemeanor, Traffic | Tags: suspended license, negligent operation, warrant, traffic violation, criminal | View Count: (1794)
A common question that arises with Massachusetts tickets is whether it is too late to fight the ticket.  Here is a breakdown of when you still have an opportunity to do so, and when it is too late.
Read More
| Categories: Traffic, CDL, Speeding, Suspensions, Junior Operator License (JOL) | Tags: ticket, speeding, traffic, appeal | View Count: (32)

Suspension for Immediate Threat

posted on
The Registry of Motor Vehicles has discretion to suspend your license as an immediate threat if it is deemed you are a danger on the road. An attorney can help you navigate the process of reinstating your license with an immediate threat suspension.
Read More
| Categories: Suspensions | Tags: Suspensions, Immediate Threat, RMV | View Count: (2875)

Agencies of Immigration Law

posted on
There are a lot of acronyms in immigration law especially when dealing with the various institutions.
Read More
| Categories: Immigration | Tags: | View Count: (866)

Temporary Protected Status

posted on
Temporary Protected Status (“TPS”) grants temporary status to those in the United States from countries that are in some sort of disarray, such as being in a civil war or if there was a natural disaster.
Read More
| Categories: Immigration | Tags: tps, temporaryprotectionstatus, asylum | View Count: (1109)

What you need to know about Asylum

posted on
The first thing you may be wondering is, what is the difference between a refugee and a person seeking asylum?
Read More
| Categories: Immigration | Tags: asylum, refugee, greencard, oneyear | View Count: (1075)
Congratulations, you are engaged or married! And you may be wondering if you can bring your same-sex spouse or fiancee to the United States. Well the answer to your question is yes! If you are in a same-sex relationship, the application process is the same as it is for any other couple.If your spouse is already in the United States, you can file the I-130 and I-485 concurrently to obtain a green card for your significant other.If your spouse is NOT in the United States, you will have to go ...
Read More
| Categories: LGBTQ | Tags: same sex marriage, green card, k1 visa, immigration | View Count: (1014)

Immigration Fees Raised!

posted on
On December 23, 2016, USCIS raised the fees to file for naturalization, a green card, and more.
Read More
| Categories: Immigration | Tags: immigration, naturalization, new fees, green card | View Count: (854)
If you are involved in an accident, call Broadbent & Taylor forassistance with your claim.
Read More
| Categories: | Tags: winter accident, ticket | View Count: (761)

Don’t Ignore That Ticket!

posted on
A speeding ticket received between Thanksgiving and New Years can be one more thing added to your long list of holiday obligations.
Read More
| Categories: Speeding | Tags: speeding ticket, fight speeding ticket, ticket lawyer | View Count: (1879)
Page 4 of 8 First 23[4]56 Last
Blog Search
Subscribe to our Blog

Blog Archive
Popular & Recent Posts
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Tag